|Place of Origin:||China|
|Marka adı:||HD Boiler|
|Model Number:||Biomass Boiler|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30-90 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,|
|Supply Ability:||100 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Pressure:||Low/High Pressure||Range of Applications:||Industrial|
|Surface Treatment:||Painted||Output:||Hot Water/Steam|
Energy efficient Biomass Fuel Steam Boiler Natural circulation boiler safe and reliable ISO9001
Chinese environment protection biomass green boiler for rice husk is designed based on the firing materials of crop straw, wood chips, sawdust, peanut shell, corn cob, rice straw, rice husk, straw bran, tree branches and leaves, hay and so on. Because the biomass fuel is a kind of compressed molding carbon clean fuel and 96% of the fuel will be burnt directly. The rest 4% of the ash from biomass fuel will be recycled again, such as used for fertilizer.
Compared with coal, oil, natural gas, biomass material is the fourth largest energy. it will become the most important energy in the near future. Biomass fuels with lower content of sulfur, so there is no problem for desulfurization and the emission to the environment. Heat value of the biomass material is between 3600 ~ 5100 kcal / kg and with lower cost compared with such firing material, on that basis, it will substantially replace the coal and other fuels fired boiler.
|Rated steam output||t/h||1||2||4||6||8||10||15|
|Fixed vapor temperature||°C||170||170||194||194||204.3||204.3||204.3|
|Fuel||coal, biomass, straw pellet, rice husk so on|
|Thermal eficiency||%||80 min|
1. 100% completely butt welding, mini stress and reliable quality
2. Adopt corrugated furnace to enlarge the combustion space and ensure good thermal expansion perormance
3. High steam quality: large steam space volume and enough height of the net distance between steam water interface and steam outlet
4. Advanced automatic control: use automatic boiler controller electrical element
5. Use imported burner: high buring efficiency , light igniter controller and overpressure flameout function
HD Boiler established in 1985, Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co., Ltd. (trading as HD Boiler), is a professional industrial manufacturer, producing utility boiler,industrial boiler,HRSG boiler and all kinds of boiler parts, such as waterwall panels, economizers, air preheaters, superheaters, headers, spiral fin tubes, H-fin tubes, heat pipes etc. HD Boiler is located in Dong Lai Industrial Park, east suburb of Zhang Jia Gang City. The plant’s location is around 150km Expressway to Shanghai Port or 60km State Road to Suzhou or Wuxi, with transportation extending in all directions conveniently and quickly.