|Place of Origin:||China|
|Marka adı:||HD BOILER|
|Sertifika:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Tons / Month|
|Pressure:||Low Pressure||Function:||Energy recovery|
Waste heat recovery into energy module system decrease pollution emission
1. Working principle of a flue-gases cooler is the same as in the above-described equipment, but the aim in this case is to cool a primary fluid, not to get a thermal profit by heating a secondary fluid.
2. These equipment are usually installed as the previous step to a flue-gases cleaning, to avoid the gases from reaching the cleaning systems at too high temperatures. This means an alternative to the dilution with air, which would imply an over-sizing of the mentioned systems.
1. Before designing this kind of equipment, it is necessary to know the nature of the gases to be cooled and their dust content.
2. The purpose of all that is to design an equipment free of important fouling which would force to make cleaning works more frequently than wanted.
3. We must have in mind as well the availability to detach the dust from the gaseous stream containing it in all those areas where there is a bend or some enlarging in the pass section, which forces to include in the design some systems for dust collection and removal, to allow the correct heat exchange.
To sum up, the following items have to be taken into account when designing a flue-gases cooler:
1. Kind of fluid.
2. Dust content.
3. Maintenance and cleaning works.
4. Connection of the equipment with the rest of the plant.
5. Depending on the above mentioned factors, different technical solutions may be applied which will go through the adoption of an arrangement:
7. Modular (with only one or many fans).
One or more steps.
1. Flue gas condensation may cause the heat recovered to exceed the Lower Heating Value of the input fuel, and thus an efficiency greater than 100%.
2. Since historically most combustion processes have not condensed the fuel, usual efficiency calculations assume the combustion products are not condensed.
3. This assumption is implicit when basing calculations on the Lower Heating Value.
4. A more rigorous approach would be to base efficiency calculations on the Higher Heating Value, which typically results in efficiencies less than 100%.
5. Should the flue gases be cooled below 25 °C (77 °F), even efficiencies based on the Higher Heating Value may exceed 100%, since typical heating value definitions assume that all heat is released when combustion products are cooled to somewhere between 15.56 °C (60.01 °F) and 25 °C (77 °F).
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of boiler pressure parts.
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization