|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Marka adı:||HD BOILER|
|Sertifika:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Cyclone Seprator|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Iron Frame Package|
|Delivery Time:||40 - 100 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per Month|
|Material:||Carbon steel, Alloy steel, equivalent||Trademark:||HD BOILER|
|Specification:||Customized size||Surface Treatment:||Painted|
|Application:||Boiler system||Port:||Shanghai Port|
|Condition:||New||Manufacture Level:||Grade A|
Circulating Fluidized Bed Vertical single cyclone separator Rotational Industrial Boiler
Cyclonic separation is a method of removing particulates from an air, gas or liquid stream, without the use of filters, through vortex separation. When removing particulate matter from liquids, a hydrocyclone is used; while from gas, a gas cyclone is used. Rotational effects and gravity are used to separate mixtures of solids and fluids. The method can also be used to separate fine droplets of liquid from a gaseous stream.
Although there are four commonly used cyclone separators, their operating principles based on that of the conventional cyclone, are very similar. In the conventional cyclone, the gas enters a cylinder tangentially, where it spins in a vortex as it proceeds down the cylinder. A cone section causes the vortex diameter to decrease until the gas reverses on it and spins up the center to the outlet pipe or vortex finder. A cone causes flow reversal to occur sooner and makes the cyclone more compact Dust particles are centrifuged toward the wall and collected by inertial impingement. The collected dust flows down in the gas boundary layer to the cone apex where it is discharged through an air lock or into a dust hopper serving one or more parallel cyclones . Although conventional cyclones can be built to larger diameter, they are commonly 600 to 1600 mm in diameter.
The most important parameters of a cyclone as for any separating device are its collecting efficiency and the pressure drop across the unit. The collecting efficiency of a cyclone is defined as its ability to capture and retain dust particles whereas the pressure drop is the amount of power that the unit needs to do so.
• The collected product remains dry and, normally useful.
• Low capital investment and maintenance costs in most applications.
• Very compact in most applications.
• Can be used under extreme processing conditions, in particular at high temperatures and pressures and with chemically aggressive feeds.
• No moving parts.
• Can be constructed from most any material suitable for the intended service including plate steel, casting metals, alloys, aluminum, plastics, ceramics, etc.
• Can be equipped with erosion or corrosion resistant or ‘particle repelling type liners.
• Can be fabricated from plate metal or, in the case of smaller units, cast in molds.
• Can, in some processes, handle sticky or tacky solids with proper liquid irrigation.
• Can separate either solids or liquid particulates; sometimes both in combination with proper design.
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of boiler pressure parts.
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
İlgili kişi: Wendy